Member Only Day Camp
The Senobe Member Day Camp is designed for full summer season paddling members 6-12 (as of January 1st 2017) years of age. The program provides supervision, activities and fun for paddlers of this age when they are not on the water, at a reasonable cost to our members.
- Starts July 3rd, 2017 and ends September 1st, 2017
- The program is designed for full time paddlers under the age of 12 on January 1 of the current year.
- Hours of operation are from 8:00am-5:30pm.
- Qualified resources operate the program.
- There is a program plan established for each week that includes a variety of indoor and outdoor activities.
- The program operates rain or shine.
- Paddlers are required to bring all of their own food and drinks. There is a canteen on site that offers a variety of nutritional options at reasonable prices. A pre-paid tab system is available to make this easy for parents.
- Paddlers must arrive wear sunscreen and must be ready and on the dock 5 mins in advance of their paddling lesson.
Program Costs to be updated soon:
- $ 675 for the summer with the purchase of a summer paddling membership.
- $ 500 for a second child in the same family also with the purchase of a summer paddling membership.
Member Day Camp spots are limited and available on first come, first serve basis. This program is not available to non-members.
All children under the age of 12 (on January 1 of the current year) require supervision at all times.
Registration for this camp is included in the Summer Program online registration.